For the Paratha
Whole wheat flour dough
Oil to fry
- Divide the dough into 10-12 portions.
- Roll each portion into a disc of 3-4 inch diameter.
- Cut the paratha in square shape with a knife.
- Fry the paratha on hot tava with little oil or ghee.
For the Stuffing
Carrots- 1 cup
Green Beans- 1 cup
Green Peas-1/2 cup
Onion (optional)-1 large (chopped)
Red Chilli Powder- 1 tea spoon
Paw Bhaji Masala- 1-2 table spoon
Chilli Sauce- 1/2 cup
Tomato ketchup- 1/2 cup
Grated Cheese- 1/2 cup
Salt and Pepper- to taste
- Heat oil in a pan. Add Onion, saute for few mins. Add Carrots, beans,green peas and paw bhaji masala. Cook on medium flame for 2-3 mins.
- When cooked add red chilli powder,salt & pepper according to taste.
- To assemble, place the filling on one paratha. Spread chilli sauce and tomato ketchup directly on the filling. Sprinkle grated Cheese.
- Cover it with another paratha. Serve hot.